A week before the start of my new uni life, my parents and I did a bit
of sightseeing. Adelaide is the capital city of South Australia and
if you are from here, they call you an Adelaidean!
Guess I'll be one of them soon!
of sightseeing. Adelaide is the capital city of South Australia and
if you are from here, they call you an Adelaidean!
Guess I'll be one of them soon!
Our first day here was a bit of a shock since the city seemed so relaxed
and peaceful compared to Melbourne or even the Philippines!
It took us about an hour to reach the Adelaide airport from Melbourne.
I love how organized and clean it is here. Plus, there are loads
of different shops and souvenirs around.
and peaceful compared to Melbourne or even the Philippines!
It took us about an hour to reach the Adelaide airport from Melbourne.
I love how organized and clean it is here. Plus, there are loads
of different shops and souvenirs around.
The Marina Pier is filled with cafes and restaurants with a scenic view.
We went to Fish, which had these crazy plating for their seafood cuisine.
A taste of the oysters, red snapper and lobster made me die and
go to seafood heaven.
Hopefully, I'll get to come back to Glenelg and visit the other
restaurants and thrift shops around the Jetty Road and when
the weather loves me enough, take a dip in the ocean.






The food looks soooo good!!
ReplyDelete