Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Pastel Floral Chic

I've always loved floral prints and how easy it is to mix&match with every outfit. 
A few weeks ago, I've been searching for the perfect floral skirt to match my
Forever21 crochet top and was uber excited to find this one on sale! 
Well, it was in a thrift shop plus I got a student's discount.

Lately, the weather here has been pretty chilly and I am most definitely not used to it. I've been learning how to layer clothes and I learned that a simple monotone scarf is basically
 all you need to pull off an outfit.  Hence, my favorite brown Terranova infinity scarf!
 Here, I also decided to use my fave purple beanie and Marks and Spencer thermal 
leggings in case the cold persisted. This first shot was at the train stop since 
we had to wait for a long 20 minutes for the train to arrive.
 Made use of the free space with nobody around. 

It's our midsemester break and our Filipino group at Flinders uni 
decided to go on an outing for some R&R and SUGBA sesh. 
Thank you so much to Kristin for the food and drinks! 
We picked the beautiful Semaphore beach which took us about 35 minutes by 
train from the city. The best part of this location was how private it was. 
There weren't as many people as the beach in Glenelg but it felt 
like we had the beach reserved all to ourselves.

This was my first time up close with these birds and they're actually 
pretty friendly (as long as you feed them). A whole flock would come by
 in an instant if they saw you throwing your food towards them.
 They're also pretty photogenic!

Of course, it wouldn't be complete without a pose at the jetty! 
I'm still amazed with the length of this structure! 
Hopefully, I would get the chance to learn 
fishing and crabbing some day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment